JumpStart Free Math Curriculum
Alpha Omega Publications Mathematics Resources for Homeschoolers
Life of Fred
Math on the Level
- Teach when it is easy for your child to learn
- Use everyday activities to make math real
- Review for long term retention without busywork
Sonlight Homeschool Preschool Curriculum
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Sonlight Math Curricula
Professor B Math
Making Math Meaningful
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.